On Tuesday 28 May 2019, Harrow Health, Inc. (NASDAQ-HROW) negotiated 196,100 shares against it an average volume of 240,727 shares. The stock concluded the recent trade at $6.40 with upbeat/downbeat trend move of +2.24%. The company has total market value of 158.103M. The daily trading range was observed between a day’s low price of $6.21 to a day’s high price of $6.55.
Harrow Health, Inc. (HROW) recently stated results for the fourth quarter 2018.
Fourth Quarter 2018 and Other Recent Notable Highlights:
- Revenues raised 55% year-over-year to a new record of $11.4M
- Gross Ophthalmology revenue raised 72% year-over-year to a new record of $10M
- Gross Margins hit a new record at 64%
- $18.1M in Net Income (GAAP)
- ImprimisRx consumers ordering chronic care ophthalmic medicines with refills predictable to hit 1,000 by the end of FIRST QUARTER 2019
- ImprimisRx products to be featured in a new company record number of presentations at the upcoming American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery (ASCRS) meeting on May 3-7, 2019 in San Diego, CA
- Total Balance Sheet assets at year-end totaled $49.5M
- Eton Pharmaceuticals, a former Harrow subsidiary, completed an initial public offering in November 2018 and is listed on NASDAQ
- Melt Pharmaceuticals subsidiary completed Series A financing, a deconsolidating transaction, in January 2019
Mark L. Baum, CEO of Harrow Health, commented, “We closed our most successful year in business with continued strong revenue growth, achieving record high gross margins, and record net income for the quarter and the year. Our market-leading ophthalmology business, ImprimisRx, has now generated a187% revenue CAGR from 2014 through 2018 and we see growth continuing in 2019, with line of sight to reaching our 2021 revenue goals. Our first Project 15 business, Eton Pharmaceuticals, completed its IPO on NASDAQ during the fourth quarter of 2018. And our other two deconsolidated businesses – Surface and Melt – are set to have potential value inflection events occur in 2020. With the announcement in February of the completion of the Melt Pharmaceuticals Series A financing, we now own important equity stakes and royalty rights in three funded and well-managed pharmaceutical businesses. Over the coming months, we intend to reveal more about our plans for Mayfield and Radley, and additional projects we are expecting to discuss later in the year.
Quick ratio for most recent quarter was 3.20 while current ratio for time period was 3.40. In most recent quarter, LT Debt/Equity ratio was listed at 0.31 and Total Debt/Equity ratio was noted at 0.39.